Having a good social media strategy is essential if you want to get some astounding results for your company. However, in order to obtain such a thing, you need to make sure that you can find a professional and reliable way to get the core ideas. Thankfully, you can do that with a set of questions that we have created for you.
About setting goals
A good question is “why have you joined social media?” as this does allow you to find the overall commitment behind the action. Another important question is “what is the purpose of your brand?”, because this way you can identify the direction that you want for your company and your brand as well. Lastly, another question related to setting goals is “what does your company want to do with social media?”
Knowing your audience
This is another imperative thing to do, and because of that you need to pay extra attention to the way that you use in order to connect with them. Some good questions are:
- Who is my target audience?
- What type of social media channels are they using?
- What are the topics of interest that bring the most value to them?
- Are there any events that matter to them?
- What are the problems you can help them with?
- Are there jobs that you can help them complete?
Defining your brand
This is yet another thing that has to be treated with extra care. With the help of your brand you can define a great strategy, so try to use that to your advantage. Here are a few questions that might be able to help you:
- Does my brand have a voice?
- What tone needs to be used in the social media updates?
- Do you convey emotions through your social media messages?
Planning content for social media is very important, and you need to pay extra attention to that at all times. What you do need to make sure though is that you answer properly to the following questions:
- What type of content do I need to post?
- Is there a content type that supports our content marketing mission the right way?
- What are the best message categories that support your brand?
- Is social media suitable for customer service?
- Pretty much like content planning, content creation also has a crucial role in your marketing endeavors. Make sure that the content is appealing for your social media audience by answering the following questions:
- What are your resources?
- Who needs to create and maintain the social media accounts?
- Is there a workflow from content creation towards publication?
- How often do I need to add new content?
- Does social media fit with my marketing campaign?
As you can see, these questions are very helpful when it comes to determining the social media strategy for your company. Don’t hesitate, and try to use social media as a great promotional tool. Social media can provide you with lots of astounding results, and you can easily take full advantage of these results at all times! What do you think, is there a perfect social media strategy? Let us know in the comments section!